Plant Therapy Germ Fighter 10ml (1/3oz)
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY: Our Germ-Fighter Synergy is created with only premium oils and is often chosen instead of other essential oil companies' germ-fighting oils.
- 100% PURE, UNDILUTED ESSENTIAL OIL SYNERGY: Contains a unique blend of Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon Cassia and Rosemary oils formulated to keep you and your family safe from germs.
- PERFECT AS A HOUSEHOLD CLEANER: Diffuse in an open room for a fantastic odor refresh or dilute with water or white vinegar in a spray bottle for an all-natural home cleaning solution.
- EASY TO USE: This is one of the most versatile and easiest to use oil blends available, but if you have questions, Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
- SO MANY WONDERFUL USES: To get the most benefit from our Germ Fighter Synergy, mix one drop with one tablespoon of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and massage it onto your feet - works great applied at bedtime! For other topical uses, dilute to 2%.
Directions: To help keep yourself healthy--once exposed -- mix 1 drop of Germ Fighter with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil of your choice and massage into your feet - especially at bedtime and again in the morning before dressing! For topical use, dilute to .5% - 2%.
What is an essential oil?
An essential oil is a concentrated, volatile, aromatic liquid that is obtained from the fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots, leaves or other parts of a plant. There are estimated to be 10,000 aromatic plants (ie that contain essential oils) on Earth, and about 500 of these are processed commercially for essential oil extraction. These oils have been used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits. This is most commonly accomplished by steam distillation (steam is passed through the plant material), and sometimes hydrodistillation (the plant is gently boiled in water). More modern methods include mechanically expressing oils from citrus fruit peel, and solvent extraction. Solvent extracted oils include CO2 extracts and absolutes, and these are not classed as essential oils.
Purity and quality. Equally as important.
Plant Therapy’s standards of quality are some of the strictest in the industry. Before we sell an essential oil we do everything possible to establish that it is 100% pure, natural, AND of the highest quality, making it appropriate for use in aromatherapy. To ensure that each oil meets these strict standards, Plant Therapy works directly with world renowned essential oil expert, Robert Tisserand, and several analytical laboratories.
Disclaimer: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.